For detailed information of other kinds, please browse post titles on the right hand side of this page. Thank you!

www.claybeads.blogspot.com

Sagit of Sigaliot Designs, Israel (Karmiel)

Who is she?
Sagit is a polymer clay artist based in Israel and does much more than beads!

How does her work inspire you?
The first time I viewed her works, I was immediately attracted to all the bold and striking colors she uses. Sometimes you can never imagine how certain colors can go so well with each other and hers never fail to do that! They are always so cheery and colorful... it just brightens your day. So for that, I am definitely inspired.

How do I feel about her work?
I feel that Sagit has one of the best pillow beads around. I love the fact that they are all so artistically produced. I am drawn to her color combinations!

Find Sagit's work @ Sigialot Designs