For detailed information of other kinds, please browse post titles on the right hand side of this page. Thank you!

www.claybeads.blogspot.com

Exchange & Refunds

ACKNOWLEDGING RECEIPT

If possible, I would appreciate if everyone would take the initiative to inform me when you have received the package. Else, I will not be able to assist with any loss of packages that are not reported to me within 5 working days after I send it out.

EXCHANGE & REFUNDS

I ensure that all my clay beads are inspected to be in excellent condition before I ship them out therefore, I will only consider requests for exchange or refund if you receive damaged goods in the mail. You must inform me within 3 working days upon your receipt and arrange to send it back to me. Upon accessing the damages, I will either offer to refund or exchange to other beads with similar value, at my discretion. Refunds do not include of shipping & handling fees.