For detailed information of other kinds, please browse post titles on the right hand side of this page. Thank you!

www.claybeads.blogspot.com

More about me

My first love in crafting is jewelry making back in 2005. I found my creativity unleashed from it after attending a 2 hour workshop - which was meant to be just a bonding session with a very close friend. (Lucky thing she did not manage to get her creative juice unleashed. hahaha! oops...shhh... =p)

Anyway, I started making jewelries for myself and friends initially (that's what usually happens first to most - I'm sure) then venture into selling them, just for fun in yahoo auctions and then migrated to my own website. It took me about 3 months to sell my first item and I was ecstatic! The feeling of the first sale is still how I feel about my other sales till today.

2 years on, I can happily say that I have "established" my existence in the internet. (What will I do without it!) And I've taken one step further by establishing this blog to showcase my new love for clay bead making. I'm really happy that this has taken flight so quickly and it always excites me to bring new designs to my pool of customers.

Now, as a stay-home mother to 2 young children, it has not been easy for me to juggle my time enjoying my hobbies and spending time with them. But I need to keep my hobbies alive as this is my outlet to curb the insanities of a homemaker. =p Don't be mistaken that I am complaining about quitting my job to stay home and looking after the family. In fact, I have to thank my other half for being so supportive of what I am doing now... without that, I probably would not have discovered the creativity in me. So thank you, my darling! *muacks*

Another thing you need to know is the way I price my creations. Some may think its cheap but I always think about what I would pay for something I see before I price them. Moroever, its really more of the love of doing what I do than profitting. Most times, what I profit will be pumped into getting more raw materials and accessories to improve on my creations. Quality and good interpersonal relationships with my customers are my priorities.

I hope you've gained more insights about me through this post.