For detailed information of other kinds, please browse post titles on the right hand side of this page. Thank you!

www.claybeads.blogspot.com

Karina of Kabi Designs, USA (New York)

Who is she?
Karina is a clay bead artist and based in New York city. She was my first contact when I was curious about polymer clay.

How does her work inspire me?
Well, I was awed by her skills and I remember asking her many questions about learning the ways to handle clays - the sanding and the buffing. Her works are made better by the day from the time I've known her and what still amazes me is that she buffs her works till it has the natural gloss effect. That is something that requires a lot more work and I truly respect that because I can't do that!

How do I feel about her work?
Karina does wonderful work with image transfers and her jewelry line boasts a ethnic look. Her trademark (to me) would be her pendants and other focals. Her clay figurines are also a joy to view. My favourite is the mermaid!

Find Karina's work @ Etsy