For detailed information of other kinds, please browse post titles on the right hand side of this page. Thank you!

www.claybeads.blogspot.com

Celia of Cêbijux Beads, Portugal (Seia)

Who is she?
Celia is an art teacher and also a polymer clay artist based in Portugal. We met at Flickr.

How does her work inspire me?
I love Celia's matching color combinations that is always very natural and her rose canes! Her round ball beads are also one of the best I've seen around. Her color blends of her lentils also seems perfect all the time. I can always imagine using her beads for my own jewelry so how can I not be inspired!

How do I feel about her work?
I think she does a wonderful job with her beads - she definitely has a natural flair! Her jewelry line using her clay beads are very artsy yet without compromising the femininity. Now that's my kind of style. *wink*

Find Celia's work @ Cêbijux beads