For detailed information of other kinds, please browse post titles on the right hand side of this page. Thank you!

www.claybeads.blogspot.com

Questions about my work

Lately I've been receiving a lot of questions about how I make clay beads. While I try my best to answer all your questions, I hope that you will also be able to understand that at the moment, I won't be able to answer everything in detail. That is because I have done my hard work in researching and learning the techniques of doing what I do. There isn't any shortcuts to what I have built on my blog so if any of you wish to use similar content or design, please let me know. I will not mind it (seriously), it's just basic courtesy to me.

I am really happy to know that many locals in Singapore are getting into clay bead crafting and a few have written to me on how I've inspired them and some have acknowledged it in their blogs. That is really sweet and I appreciate it a lot. This is what good ethics is all about. It will boost good relationships and friendly competition. The community for this in Singapore is still rather small so let's all built a nice and supportive one. =)

I think I will be seeing many new blogs coming up with such craftworks very soon and I want to sincerely wish everyone success in their new undertakings. Don't give up.

Most of all, have fun in the process.

Thanks for hearing me!