For detailed information of other kinds, please browse post titles on the right hand side of this page. Thank you!

www.claybeads.blogspot.com

My Specialties

Many crafters have feedback that I do a good job with heart shape beads. They are consistently and meticulously shaped by hand. So yes, hearts are my specialty.

I should also take the opportunity to thank the pioneers of clay bead artists for inspiring aspiring artists like me. So, if you're ever visiting my blog and looking at this post now, thank you very much! :D

I will however assure that all works displayed in my blog are 100% handmade with my heart & soul. Every effort is put in to make the beads stand out from the ordinary as possible.
I do not use moulds to create these beads. They are all meticulously shaped by hand.

I am constantly finding ways to make my beads special for everyone to enjoy. Please lend me your support. =)