For detailed information of other kinds, please browse post titles on the right hand side of this page. Thank you!

www.claybeads.blogspot.com

My blahs

Seeking your understanding...
Weekends & public holidays are my rest days from clay bead making. (Or actually any other days - remember I am doing this as my hobby so I should relax and enjoy right? No stress please... enough stress handling kids at home. :p)

Respecting each others' work
I came across this artist link on copyrights. Its a very long article but I think it just about sums up most of questions on the topic. http://glassattic.com/

I would also like others to respect what I do and not be critical of it when you know not the craft. Constructive comments are of course, welcome.

I will also diligently give credit to whomever had inspired me to create a similar design however, we also must note that coincidence happen too... but of course it can never be to the extent of making an exact piece. As far as I am concerned, I will use my creative imagination to come up with a design rather than just follow something blindly. I hope others who are inspired by me will be able to do the same for me.

Let's all respect each others' work. Have fun. Be supportive of each others' craft. I really dislike to see discord amongst our small community of crafters... let's juz enjoy ok?

I love what I do and will endeavor to improve on my craft as I go along. I will persevere.